What employment criteria do I need to meet?
You need to be currently employed by Hallmark – we check with them on a regular basis
Do you take my finances into account when assessing my application?
Finance can help give us an overall picture, particularly if you are also receiving benefits but you will not be excluded from receiving a grant based on your financial information
What supporting documents do I need to submit?
- You must include a bank statement. Your name, bank account number and sort code need to be clearly visible, as well as other details. We need this so we can double-check the bank details on your application are current.
- We also please ask to provide any supporting documentation that will help strengthen your grant claim e.g. If you are applying for a grant to help with rent arrears, please provide a rent statement showing arrears, or if you applying for any type of repairs please provide invoices/quotes where you can.
What’s the application process?
- Your application comes into the Care Workers’ Charity Grants Team
- You receive an email which gives you your application reference code which begins with GA followed by a series of numbers. Keep hold of that number in case you want to check how your application is doing
- The email will come from email@example.com – it may be in your spam email
- The team check that you meet the eligibility criteria, and that you are currently employed by Hallmark
- The team check that you’ve included your bank details (the picture of your bank statement showing your name, bank account number and sort code) and double check that the bank details in the application are the same as on the picture
- They’ll email you if there is anything missing or if they have any queries. Please respond to their email as soon as you can; we can’t pay you without the required information.
- Once everything is checked and ok, a team member will mark your application as ‘eligible’
- Another team member does a final check, and approves your application if everything is correct
- Your details are uploaded onto our system, ready for payment and you receive an email confirming that payment will be made and will go into your bank account within two working days (during the festive period there may be a short delay due to Christmas, New Year and bank holidays)
- The money goes into your bank account
Can I check on the process of my application?
- Click here: Home
- Put in your application number (starts with GA followed by a series of letters)
- You’ll see the status of your application
INSERT THE INFO FROM THE WEBSITE FRONT END PAGE – the table in different colours etc
How long does it take you to assess an application?
Provided you have given us all the information that’s needed, it takes us around 2 working days. It will be longer the festive period when staff won’t be at work during this time/bank holidays.
How will I know if my grant application is successful?
You will receive an email confirming that payment will be made and will go into your bank account within two working days (during the festive period there may be a short delay due to Christmas, New Year and bank holidays). The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org it may be in your spam email
I applied a few weeks ago and haven’t heard anything
This is very unlikely to happen. Check your junk mail as some of our emails to you may end up in there and we may be responding to your query or waiting for a response from you.
How will I receive my grant if successful?
Payments directly to grantees via BACS (please note the payment can take up to 5 working days to appear in the account)