CWC Top Fundraiser Award at the 25th National Care Awards 2023
Brought to you by Nexus Media Group
The Care Workers’ Charity is delighted to announce that for the first time this year there will be a special category at the 25th National Care Awards to recognise our top fundraisers in 2023.
We are accepting nominations in two categories
- Top Individual Fundraiser Award – for people who raise over £500 for The Care Workers’ Charity (outside of their working role)
- Top Organisation Fundraiser Award – for teams who raise over £1000 for The Care Workers’ Charity
Nominations are open and will close at midnight on Tuesday 31st October 2023.
To enter, please read the criteria below carefully and email email@example.com with the details of the Fundraiser / Organisation and answering the following questions:
1. The category you are entering (Individual / Organisation).
2. Name and contact info for the person nominating and the Top Fundraiser if this is not the same.
3. Confirm when the fundraising took place (this must take place between January and November 2023).
4. A short description of the fundraising activities (no more than 250 words).
5. How much was raised in total – please share a link to the fundraising platform where this is held or provide evidence that the donation has been paid.
You can submit your nomination for multiple events over the course of 2023, as long as the fundraising total is held on the same platform or you can evidence that you have transferred the full fundraising total in your nomination to The Care Workers’ Charity.
The National Care Awards will take place in London on Friday 24 November 2023 and you can find out more at: https://nationalcareawards.com/
CWC Top Fundraiser Award Criteria
Sole person who has raised funds for the charity outside of their working role. Minimum contribution to enter is £500.
Minimum contribution to enter is £1000.
Organisation is classified as one with multiple workers who fundraise together as one group.
Organisations financial score is the total money raised divided by the total employee number.
Fundraising activities must take place from January 2023 and be completed by the closing date of Tuesday 31 October.
All donations made must be made through the same platform all year, so that we can track the total donation amount.
Top 3 individuals and organizations* receive an invitation to attend the award ceremony (*limited to one person per organization)
Presentation of an Award
Top Fundraising Award Logo
Promotion in national and sector media, plus a dedicated piece & picture in CWC newsletter
If you have any questions about the award or how to nominate, please email
- Sole person who has raised funds for the charity outside of their working role.
- Minimum contribution, to enter, is £500.
- Minimum contribution, to enter, is £1000.
- Organization is classified as one with multiple workers who fundraise together as one group.
- Organizations financial score is the total money raised divided by the total employee number.
- Award runs January – Mid November.
- All donations made must be made through the same platform all year, so that we can track the total donation amount.