'Glad to Care' Competition: Win a Free Holiday!
Person Centred Software is delighted to be working with The Care Workers Charity throughout 2018 to assist their support for UK care workers.
This extremely worthwhile cause is close to our hearts, our philosophy being to drive outstanding care for everyone in the industry, from care recipients and care workers, right up to senior leadership.
By evidencing care efficiently, effectively and thoroughly, we are committed to this aim.
Together with The Care Workers Charity, we have launched a competition called #GladtoCare, for one lucky care worker to win a UK short break with Haven holidays.
How Do You Win?
1. Visit Person Centred Software to claim your FREE tote bag.
2. Take a photo of yourself with the Tote Bag (no residents – just you) performing a care interaction. This could be handing over a cup of tea, making beds or well, whatever makes you GladtoCare! But remember only you and the tote bag in the picture.
3. Share the photo on your own social media with the hashtag #GladtoCare with a sentence or two explaining why you are GladtoCare. That’s it! We can’t wait to see your photos that make you #GladtoCare.
- ‘#GladtoCare’ competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over
- Entries must be received by 23:59 on 10th December 2018 (the “Closing Date”)
- All valid, eligible entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw. The independent Judging Panel will decide the final winner for the prize UK short holiday who will be notified by 24th December 2018
Before entering the competition, please refer to the Terms and Conditions.