- What is The Care Workers’ Charity?
The Care Workers’ Charity (CWC) was founded in 2009 with the objective of supporting current and former care workers with one-off crisis grants. Since 2020 we have paid out over £5.7million in Grants to over 10,000 care workers in need
- Why is fundraising important for The Care Workers’ Charity?
Fundraising plays a pivotal role in providing financial assistance to care workers facing unexpected challenges or crises. These funds can be vital in helping them overcome financial hardships, ensuring they can continue their essential work in the caregiving sector.
- How can I make a donation?
You can make a donation via our website, enthuse and just giving, alternatively we also accept bank transfers. Visit our Donation Page for detailed instructions.
- Does The Care Workers’ Charity host fundraising events?
Yes, we regularly host fundraising events to raise awareness and funds for our cause. Check our Events Page for upcoming events and details on how you can participate.
- Can I set up a personal fundraising campaign for The Care Workers’ Charity?
Absolutely! We encourage individuals to create personal fundraising campaigns to support our cause.
- Setting up a fundraising page on Justgiving – visit us at The Care Workers Charity – JustGiving, click on the fundraise for us button and create your own fundraising page, for full details on how to set up your page visit: Get Started Perfect Page – JustGiving
- Setting up a fundraising page on Enthuse – visit us at The Care Workers’ Charity is the only charity in the UK to support Care Workers. (enthuse.com), you can choose to create a team or fundraise for us as an individual. For full details please visit: How to set up your online fundraising page – Enthuse
Contact and Support:
You can reach us by email at email@example.com. We are happy to answer any questions or provide additional information.