Champion our cause and help us support care workers in financial hardship
Our Champions are our network of volunteers. Champions are our eyes and ears on the ground, working in care homes, home care providers and supported living services to raise awareness of The Care Workers Charity.
Volunteer Champions raise awareness of CWC amongst their colleagues.
This could include:
- posting updates on social media
- placing a standing item in their workplace’s newsletter
- putting up posters in staff areas
- distributing copies of CWC’s quarterly print newsletter
- ensuring that leaflet stands are kept well stocked
- talking about CWC at a team meeting
” Volunteering as a Champion is a unique opportunity to raise awareness of a national charity that supports you and your colleagues. “
For the role description of a Champion click here.