We support care workers, personal assistants, support workers and domiciliary care workers who operate in all parts of the social care sector.
By working with the charity, care operators show their dedication to care workers and a commitment to improving the social care sector. As a partner of The Care Workers’ Charity your organisation will help drive positive change. Care workers who are supported by their organisation will deliver better care.
The Care Workers’ Charity has been supporting care workers for over a decade, we want to work with you so we can support care workers in the best ways.
- Alliance with The Care Workers’ Charity
- Involvement in our exclusive CWC events
- Supporting all care workers and the wider social care sector
- Your care teams will be more aware of the support available
- Receive monthly updates from The Care Workers’ Charity
- Badge of Honour to show your organisations commitment to the sector
- Opportunities for your organisation to be featured in CWC communications
- Coverage in National press outlets
Make a meaningful pledge to the social care sector
- By partnering with the only dedicated social charity in the UK, you can help increase the provision of direct financial and wellbeing support to care workers.
- From taking part in our consultations or calls for action to attending our networking events and round tables, being a partner also gives you the opportunity to actively bring about positive change to social care.
Increase the support available to your staff and improve workforce wellbeing
- Your care workers will be able to apply for financial support via CWC’s grants that are made directly to the individual and do not have to be paid back
- Your care workers and managers will be able to apply for 10 hours FREE one-to-one professional therapy to help support their mental wellbeing
- Your staff will gain free signposting to trusted support services and our affiliated partners operating in the areas of debt and finance and health and wellbeing
- With access to CWC’s confidential support services your staff can maintain their dignity and independence when they need to reach out for help
- With a range of personalised resources made available to you that help promote the support services of CWC, you can enhance your Employee Assistance Programme with little extra admin or time burden
- Increasing the wellbeing of your workforce can positively impact on staff presentism and absenteeism and consequently improve the quality and continuity of care your organisation can provide