Partner with us today
Our Partner Programme was established to get us closer to the care workers we support, allowing care groups to show their commitment to the sector, and to offer care workers, and partners, additional services to keep the UK caring.
We have developed mutually beneficial relationships with care groups across the sector, and have achieve great things together. Raising the proﬁle of The Care Workers’ Charity is a great way to demonstrate commitment to your staﬀ.
We have flexible pricing to ensure that every care provider can join.
- Welcome pack introducing your staﬀ to The Care Workers’ Charity; a leaﬂet for each staﬀ member, and posters for each location
- Portal where staﬀ can apply for grants, and access support and information tools
- Access to our Resource Portal for your head oﬃce staﬀ, with communication templates, grant application guidelines, and volunteer programme materials
- We can work with you to develop volunteering, training and Recognition Awards
- Badge of Honour highlighting your support of The Care Workers’ Charity – for your marketing materials, email footers, and website
- Support status on Carehome.co.uk profile and job listings (16m visitors per year)
- We can promote you, and your partnership, on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- The Care Workers’ Charity events, including invitations to networking opportunities
Partners’ Annual Contribution
- £3 per member of staff, per year
- Minimum of £500, capped at £20,000
Partners contributing over £4,499 can access these enhanced benefits
- Staff information leaflets branded with your logo
- Portal with your branding and bespoke messages, where your staff apply for grants, and access support and information tools
- Partnerships team meeting with your managers to develop ways to best support your staff, and opportunities for engagement
- Partnerships team presentation to help launch partnership with managers or staff
To start a conversation about partnership please contact us, and we’ll get right back to you.
Other ways your organisation can support us:
Sign up – to our Newsletter today (at the bottom of this page) for news, and opportunities to raise awareness and funds.
Your own event – Are you planning your own charity event? We have 46 fundraising ideas for you, and we can help with collection boxes, gift envelopes, and sponsorship forms. Please contact us and we’ll do what we can to help.
Our events – we have events and challenges for you, or your company, to take part in.
Follow us – on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter for campaigns and activities throughout the year that celebrate care, and raise awareness and funds for care workers in need.
Charity of the year partnership – we can help with fundraising and awareness activities and materials to bring staff together and demonstrate your values, while promoting the care sector and helping care workers in need.