WHAT WE SUPPORT
You work or have worked within the Care Profession
(in a registered Domiciliary, Residential Care, Day Centre, or Supported Living service, as defined by CQC, CSSIW or SCRC)
Anyone in any role employed with one of these registered providers is eligible including care staff, cleaners, back office, catering, and managers.
You have worked in care during one of the following four time frames:
- One year’s continuous service if currently employed as above, or
- Three years’ continuous service in the last five years if no longer employed, or
- Six years’ continuous service in the last 10 years if no longer employed, or
- Over 10 years in their total working lifetime
You're applying for a grant to meet the financial impact of one or more of the following 5 circumstances:
- If someone close to you died within the last 9 months (we will want to know who is it and how has it affected you)
- If you experienced a sudden or unexpected illness or injury within the last 6 months (we will need you to provide evidence or confirmation of diagnosis and the impact on you)
- If you had a sudden or unexpected loss of income within the last 6 months (we will need you to explain what financial impact this has had on you)
- If you had to deal with a sudden or unexpected change in living circumstances or loss of home within the last 3 months (We will need you to describe what has changed and how it has affected you)
- If you faced a recent relationship breakdown and/or domestic abuse within the last 12 months (We will need you to provide more detail about what has happened and how it has affected you and your family financially)
In addition, we will want to know what is going to help you most to meet your needs, what the payment will be towards and why, the amount, who it is payable to, and the payee’s details.