- There are over 1.8 million care workers in the UK, contributing to one of Britain’s largest workforces, and caring for some of the most vulnerable people in our society.
- The Care Workers Charity is dedicated to helping current former and retired care workers, by providing them with one off hardship grants and online information and advice.
- We believe that no care worker should ever face financial hardship alone.
- This website holds information and advice on issues such as money, debt, health and wellbeing. You can find our online information by exploring the other pages on this site.
- We provide financial grants of up to £500 to support unexpected and unforeseen circumstances. Including but not limited to, sudden unexpected illness or injury, unexpected loss of income, loss of home, or relationship break downs.
- Champions are our volunteers, our boots on the ground, our eyes and ears. They aim to inform people about the Care Workers Charity and put on interesting and engaging fundraising events. Anyone can become a Champion.
- As a country we rely on care workers to be there on our rainy day, the Care Workers Charity is there for them on theirs.
A MESSAGE FROM THE GRAHAM CARE GROUP
At Graham Care we are proud of the good care that our staff provide to all of our residents in each of our Homes and as part of our commitment to them, we have signed up to the Care Workers Charity to ensure that our staff have support in times of difficulty.
Applying for the grant is straight forward and is available to those in all roles within the care group: maintenance, domestic, laundry, carers, nursing, administration, management, finance, activities – the lot.
All application to the fund are made direct with Care Workers Charity and are anonymous to all others working within the Graham Care Group.