- There are over 1.8 million care workers in the UK, contributing to one of Britain’s largest workforces, and caring for some of the most vulnerable people in our society.
- The Care Workers Charity is dedicated to helping current former and retired care workers, by providing them with one off hardship grants and online information and advice.
- We believe that no care worker should ever face financial hardship alone.
- This website holds information and advice on issues such as money, debt, health and wellbeing. You can find our online information by exploring the other pages on this site.
- We provide financial grants of up to £500 to support unexpected and unforeseen circumstances. Including but not limited to, sudden unexpected illness or injury, unexpected loss of income, loss of home, or relationship break downs.
- Champions are our volunteers, our boots on the ground, our eyes and ears. They aim to inform people about the Care Workers Charity and put on interesting and engaging fundraising events. Anyone can become a Champion.
- As a country we rely on care workers to be there on our rainy day, the Care Workers Charity is there for them on theirs.
A MESSAGE FROM GOLD CARE HOMES
The Care Workers Charity is dedicated to helping current, former and retired care workers. Help is offered in the form of hardship grants and online information and advice. Gold Care has partnered with the Care Workers Charity and to support you if you ever experience financial hardship, find out more here.
Gold Care Homes Group, established in 1999 owns 21 care homes that are situated throughout the UK. They offer residential, nursing and dementia care in addition to respire care on a short term basis.
“It’s what’s inside that counts” – Gold Care Homes’ know that Care Workers are the heart of the business. Gold Care have noticed that they have long standing staff who are devoted to caring and creating a friendly, fun, home-like atmosphere for their residents. Gold Care Homes invest in their hardworking staff, empowering them to advance in their career, and they listen to their ideas to improve their working environment.
We support our Care Workers by:
- Partnered with Care Workers Charity
- Noticing their achievements and rewarding them with vouchers, prizes and days out (includes carer of the month)
- Perk Box for discounts (selected retailers only)
- Personal counselling or advice (confidential helpline)
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org