- There are over 1.8 million care workers in the UK, contributing to one of Britain’s largest workforces, and caring for some of the most vulnerable people in our society.
- The Care Workers Charity is dedicated to helping current former and retired care workers, by providing them with one off hardship grants and online information and advice.
- We believe that no care worker should ever face financial hardship alone.
- This website holds information and advice on issues such as money, debt, health and wellbeing. You can find our online information by exploring the other pages on this site.
- We provide financial grants of up to £500 to support unexpected and unforeseen circumstances. Including but not limited to, sudden unexpected illness or injury, unexpected loss of income, loss of home, or relationship break downs.
- Champions are our volunteers, our boots on the ground, our eyes and ears. They aim to inform people about the Care Workers Charity and put on interesting and engaging fundraising events. Anyone can become a Champion.
- As a country we rely on care workers to be there on our rainy day, the Care Workers Charity is there for them on theirs.
A MESSAGE FROM COMMUNITY INTEGRATED CARE
Community Integrated Care is proud to work in partnership with The Care Workers Charity to provide financial support to care sector colleagues when they need it most. Alongside our own Wellbeing Fund, this partnership provides colleagues with an alternative route for support, as well as supporting so many more of the 1.5million incredible people who work in the care sector. We share the same vision that nobody should face financial hardship alone, and are proud to be working to make that vision a reality.